By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.40.
99 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Cookbook for Tea Lovers. Recipes, tips and advice on how to use tea in your daily life other than in your morning cuppa. Tea is a super versatile gift of nature, therefore, it would be shame to not fully use its potential. This first edition brings you recipes for Iced Teas, home made brews, cakes, main dishes and dressings. All with the right touch of quality tea making the result a one-off experience. Surprise yourselves, your family and friends with these easy to follow steps on enhancing your culinary skills.
Here's a hint on what treasures you can find in our first edition of the cookbook:
- voucher for shopping at www.teastory.co
- Few words about us, Tea Story
- Basic information about tea, its origins and types
- More in depth data about each type of tea (black, green, white, herbal, fruit...)
- Qualities, effects and health benefits of drinking tea
- Tea flavours and aromas of each type of tea (important tips for your cooking improvisations)
- 10 Iced Tea recipes - non-alcoholic
- 5 Iced Tea recipes - alcoholic
- 3 recipes for home made tea-like brews i.e Chai
- 5 recipes for well-known cakes and desserts with a Tea twist
- 1 delicious Tea based Ice Cream
- 2 recipes for Main dishes uplifted with Tea itself
- few tips how to tune up your favourite dressing and marinade with the help of almighty Tea...again